THC present in cannabis is responsible for the various side effects caused by smoking weed or cannabis. A mixture of dried leaves, flowers and stems are smoked together for the extra high.
Uses of cannabis:
- Medical uses- smoking up weed makes the consumer feel hungry. Hence it builds up the appetite. This is the main reason cannabis is prescribed to HIV aids patients and other patients facing appetite problems. The cannabis detox is highly essential to get rid of addiction. The best Hair Follicle Drug Test kits are helpful for THC detox.
- Spiritual connection-Cannabis is also considered a chemical used for spiritual or religious purposes.
Different ways in which cannabis available:
Cannabis is processed and available in different forms in today’s world. The different forms available are as follows:
- Cannabis is available in the form of dried flower buds. These buds may be green and natural or may be available in compressed form.
- Cannabis may be available as resinous trichrome, commonly called kief.
- Cannabis can also be crushed and squashed to get the juice, which is available in tincture.
- Cannabis resin, commonly called hash or hashish, is also available on a large scale. Hash brownies are famous for having good taste as well as being able to produce an exhilarated high.
- Oil is also extracted in some cases. The oil is also said to have the same effects as the flower buds from which it is extracted. It, too, has certain medicinal and recreational uses.
Cannabis pulp is converted into butter which is used for baking purposes. Hash brownies use this kind of butter as well.Resins are obtained, which are highly useful.